این روزها منتقدان بسیاری وجود دارد که می پندارند زبان فارسی توانایی زایشی خود را از دست داده است یا اشکالات دیگری را به این زبان کهن وارد می دانند. با پژوهشی درباره توانمندی و قدرت زایشی زبان فارسی و مقایسه زبان فارسی با دیگر زبانهای زنده دنیا در ادامه این مطلب از «دهکده زبان» همراه شما هستیم.
طبقه بندی: زبان شناسی،
برچسب ها: قدرت، زبان، فارسی، کلمات، جدید، مقاله، دانلود،
در این پست از «دهکده زبان» با شعر The Monkey نوشته شل سیولرستاین و ترجمه ی آزاد این شعر (از خودم) در خدمت شما هستم. برای مشاهده توضیحات واژه های به کار رفته در متن انگلیسی این شعر و نیز خواندن ترجمه این شعر فایلی که در ادامه مطلب مشاهده می کنید را دانلود نمایید.
1 little monkey
was goin' 2 the store
when he saw a banana 3
he'd never climbed be4.
By 5 o'clock that evenin'
he was 6 with a stomach ache
'cause 7 green bananas
was what that monkey 8.
By 9 o'clock that evenin'
that monkey was quite ill,
so 10 we called the doctor
who was 11 on the hill.
The doctor said, "You're almost dead.
Don't eat green bananas no more."
The sick little monkey groaned and said,
"But that's what I 1-2 the 3-4."
By: Shel Silverstein
طبقه بندی: اشعار،
برچسب ها: the monkey، میمون، شل سیلورستاین، Shel Silverstein، ترجمه، بهنام کیماسی، دانلود،
A Letter from a Dad to his Son
I am writing this to you because of 3 reasons:
1. Life, fortune and mishaps are unpredictable; nobody knows how long he lives. Some words are better said early.
2. I am your father, and if I don't tell you these, no one else will.
3. What is written is my own personal bitter experiences that perhaps could save you a lot of unnecessary heartaches.
Remember the following as you go through life:
1. Do not bear grudge towards those who are not good to you. No one has the responsibility of treating you well, except your mother and me. To those who are good to you, you have to treasure it and be thankful, and ALSO you have to be cautious, because, everyone has a motive for every move. When a person is good to you, it does not mean he really likes you. You have to be careful; don't hastily regard him as a real friend.
2. No one is indispensable, nothing in the world that you must possess. Once you understand this idea, it would be easier for you to go through life when people around you don't want you anymore, or when you lose what/whom you love most.
3. Life is short. When you waste your life today, tomorrow you would find that life is leaving you. The earlier you treasure your life, the better you enjoy life.
4. Love is but a transient feeling, and this feeling would fade with time and with one's mood. If your so called loved one leaves you, be patient, time will wash away your aches and sadness. Don't over exaggerate the beauty and sweetness of love, and don't over exaggerate the sadness of falling out of love.
5. A lot of successful people did not receive a good education, that does not mean that you can be successful by not studying hard! Whatever knowledge you gain is your weapon in life. One can go from rags to riches, but one has to start from some rags!
6. I do not expect you to financially support me when I am old, either would I financially support your whole life. My responsibility as a supporter ends when you are grown up. After that, you decide whether you want to travel in a public transport or in your limousine, whether rich or poor.
7. You honor your words, but don't expect others to be so. You can be good to people, but don't expect people to be good to you. If you don't understand this, you would end up with unnecessary troubles.
8. I have bought lotteries for umpteen years, but I never strike any prize. That shows if you want to be rich, you have to work hard! There is no free lunch!
9. No matter how much time I have with you, let's treasure the time we have together. We do not know if we would meet again in our next life.
طبقه بندی: نوشته های زیبا،
برچسب ها: نامه، پدر، پسر، A Letter from a Dad to his Son، ترجمه، متن، زیبا،
The magic of English
Over the next few weeks my introductory sociolinguistics students are doing a group work task in which they explore the linguistic landscape in their suburb and relate the visibility of languages in public space to the linguistic profile of their suburb as it appears in the census data published by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
I can’t wait to see the outcome of their research and, in the meantime, will run a little mini-series on the burgeoning study of linguistic landscapes to accompany their work.
لینک مطالب مرتبط: The Magic of English - Language on the Move، جادوی انگلیسی - سایت زبان در حرکت، سایت اداره آمار استرالیا،
طبقه بندی: زبان شناسی،
برچسب ها: مقاله، زبان شناسی، اینگرید پیلر، ترجمه، بهنام کیماسی، the magic of English، Ingrid Piller،